Tuesday, September 16, 2008
New Bathroom Pictures and a Game of Tag
I have been trying to add some black and white things in my guest bathroom. I thought I needed some new artwork so I used some pictures from a Paris calendar I had. I already had some $5 Walmart frames so I painted them black. I had to use some scrapbook paper behind the pictures because they didn't exactly fit the frame. I did a post back on August 14th about using calendar prints for artwork if you want to take a look at it. I think they turned out pretty good. I'll have to show you the rest of the bathroom when I'm done if I can get some decent pictures. It's not easy taking pictures in a small bathroom!
I was tagged yesterday by Jackie at Empty Nest Full of Life to list 6 random things about myself and tag 6 others to do the same. Here are my 6 things:
1. I am a former elementary school teacher.
2. I went to a Christian school from 10th - 12th grade and we had 12 people in our graduating class.
3. My husband and I started dating in high school when I was a senior and he was a junior.
4. I have loved decorating for as long as I can remember. My mom used to find my room totally rearranged and couldn't believe I had moved the furniture by myself.
5. I didn't think I wanted children and now I have a 14 month old who I love more than anything and can't imagine life without him.
6. I am a passionate animal lover and wish people were more educated and cared more about animal welfare issues.
The 6 people I am tagging are: Tricia Anne at Notes of Sincerity, Sue at The Cotton Patch, Julie at Orchard Street Cottage, Kim at Seasons of My Heart, Michelle at Just Simple Joys, and M.L. at The House of Whimsy.