I have received two awards over the past week or so that I have been meaning to acknowledge. The first one is the Smile Award from Sandy Toes at Shell in Your Pocket. Thank you so much! I read her blog everyday and she always makes me smile whether it is about her kids, decorating, or whatever else is going on with her. She is so sweet and leaves me great comments!
The second award is the BFF Gold Card award from Chris at Chris's Corner. Thank you Chris! She is one lucky woman who gets to travel around in a RV (a really nice one) with her husband and see all kinds of different places. Doesn't that sound fun? She is also so kind and funny too! I read her blog everyday and enjoy the sweet comments she leaves me.
O.K., now on to a game (actually two games) of tag. Sandy Toes at Shell in Your Pocket tagged me to list 6 random things about myself.
1. I am very close to my mother. We talk on the phone usually 2 or 3 times or more a day.
2. I live only about 5 minutes from my parents' house and go over there almost everyday.
3. I am addicted to decorating magazines and books. I have a lot, but I am not buying them now since I'm not working. I love to sit in Books A Million and look at them.
4. I should have gone to vet school or majored in something where I can work with animals.
5. I played basketball and tennis in high school.
6. My husband and I have only been to the movies 3 times in the 11 years we have been married. We watch movies at home sometimes, but not much.
I was also tagged by Cheryl at Blueberry Buttons to play FOUR.
4 things I did today:
1. I went to a family reunion and ate some good food!
2. I went for a walk tonight with my son.
3. I disagreed with my husband about some blinds he bought that I thought were too wide.
4. I am sitting here right now typing this and listening to my son in bed making all kinds of noises and wondering why he won't just go to sleep!
4 things on my to do list:
1. Finish painting under the chair rail in my dining room.
2. Do some major cleaning in my house!
3. Do some projects with stuff I bought Sat. at yard sales.
4. Exercise everyday.
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Reading blogs!
2. Going to yard sales on Sat. mornings with my mom.
3. Going to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby.
4. Eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant every weekend.
4 random facts about me:
1. I usually keep my house neat, but not necessarily clean. Dog hair is rampant!
2. I have always liked to be alone. I love to be home by myself puttering around decorating and doing projects.
3. I can be a major procrastinator.
4. I am not very computer proficient. I have to bug my husband all the time to help me.
Now I'm tired of typing and you are probably tired of reading so I'll just say, "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!".