Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can't Think of a Title



I am still putting out fall stuff. I told y'all it would take me weeks! I just added some leaves and sunflowers to my rooster topiary on my kitchen table and sat him on a placemat with fall fabric glued to it. The second picture is a little arrangement on my kitchen countertop. The base is just a picture frame with the same fall fabric taped to it to look like a tray. I framed a piece of Halloween scrapbook paper and got the scarecrow for 10 cents at a yard sale Saturday. I decided to sit a rooster taken from my kitchen on the shelf in my foyer for now. I have a project in mind that involves a frame and wooden letter that I'm thinking of doing to put on that shelf later. So many projects, so little time!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your decorations....love your decorating period...my favorite is the framed scrapbook paper....so cute....

http://www.andreaw123.typepad.com

Heather said...

I love picture #2 and the scarecrow for $.10! How could you possibly pass him up?

Anonymous said...

You are my hero..:) I found the cutest placemats at Big Lot for my breakfast table (when I get home). After I fell in love with them, I could only find two. I almost tore that place apart looking for two more, but didn't happen. Please keep us updated to your photos of your home.

Hugs,
Chris

Sue said...

My favorite is that rooster topiary. Love visiting you!!!!

Queen Bean said...

Angie, You're just like me with the fall decor. I slowly keep putting it out and changing it up. Your new black wall shelf has so may possibilities...you could add a small topiary, a candle, a bunny...have fun with it! Deana

Blogger said...

I love your decor, so warm and cozy...now I just need a hot cup of tea :) :)

Bella

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I'm really liking the framed scrapbook paper. I do that kind of thing too.

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love that rooster so much! It looks great... love what you have done...a masterpiece takes "time"!
-Sandy Toes

Betsy said...

Love the decor on the frame. What a great look!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Love it all, especially the frame as a tray! I made a tray using a frame a few years ago -- you have inspired me to dig that up!

Ashley said...

Cute idea with the "tray." I love your rooster topiary, very cute!

Kelly said...

I know I love Hobby Lobby too. Their sales are the BEST! I rarely pay full price for anything because their stuff is always 50% off, it seems. It is truly a candy store for us girls! Your fall ideas are really cute.

Kelly

Cathy said...

I love your rooster topiary!