Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kitchen Additions

I added a few things to my kitchen eating area, a place I am always changing it seems like. I brought in a chair covered with this red toile and checks slipcover my hubby got me for Christmas from Pier One, a bunny pillow from Goodwill, and a plate rack from Hobby Lobby with some of my beloved green plates on it. I put the white plates behind them 'cause the salad plates looked too small by themselves. I have changed some stuff on the other side of the eating area I'll show you next time. Enjoy the rest of your day!



6 comments:

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Very nice! Looks fresh and springy!

Donna said...

Very cute. I bet you got a great deal on that bunny pillow.

ksarra said...

I'm SO HAPPY to see that you're posting again. You have such a great style, always an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I love all the colors! Such a warm feel to the room. And that pillow is adorable!

Blessings,

Gina

Kristi said...

Looks so fresh!! Love your check valance and love the slipcover! And of course I love your green plates, I have some of those too! :)
Kristi

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

It looks great! Love that slipcover.